Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MOTHER NATURE'S FINAL WISH ???

Is it one more cut down breaking tree?
Or,a tainted tear drop falling from my eyes?
Is it your high speed fiendish rocket?
Or,a needle pricked on my ozone blanket?
Is it a coal-fired chimney reaching up so high?
Or,is it suffocating one more species to die?
Is on the barren land flowing hot autumn breeze?
Can't you see the polar ice caps melting into seas!
Oh my children...
Loving breast awashed with tears
cheeping vows of your teensy-weensy smile
I beg you on my knees...
Before the sky goes red and rivers are dead
solar flares fire and mountain is bald.
Ask yourself looking into my eyes
How many days you have got to live?
For the peace of her children's soul
Mother's soothing hand is not for a 'candle' to hold...
Promise me to change your wasteful ways
save your young mother dying because i am not grown that old

1 comment:

  1. I have read ur article in 'ashrushikta'.
    Its nice to see u as a blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here