Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WHY SO OFTEN DO I FALL IN LOVE

When the sun kisses the horizon,
When the stars twinkle,
And the moon smiles
In the mad land of fantasy...
A fairy appears having thought of
mine in her eyes,
Her soft words speaking my stories,
Jingle sound of her ear rings tuning for my feet
Her bewitching smile keeps my heart beating,
Her soft touch keeps the flower blossoming.
I whisper a prayer...
"one moment more to be with her"
But she dissappears
keeping me busy in search of that dream love.
When i see a girl with little fairy-ness in her,

I wanna very aloud...

"...because without your love
i am nowhere yet so far,
if u leave me,
leave your heart with me,
as i am in love with you"
And i love that girl very very much
till I find a better one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here