Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, February 1, 2010

MY FIRST POEM GIFT:ON HIS 13th B'DAY


The best gift to me is
Not a barbie doll with curly hair,
Not a dew rinsed red rose,
Not 'a brief history of time' by stephan hawkings,
Not a candle light dinner in lovers' paradise,
Not a sweet n sour hot lemon tea.
But its
a cute little boy with million dollars' smile,
whose words keep me energetic,
for which i play with him day and night,
there is no happiness nor heaven beyond it,
Thanks to my parents the best gift to me is
my cute little brother in standard eight.

3 comments:

  1. ok thats girl name you not mentioned or its ur imagination as like earlier

    ReplyDelete
  2. poem is evergreen gift..dt any one can purchase..for dyr loved one..
    nice blog manoj.. carry on.. my best wishes alwz with u..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jyotsna !
    I thank God for this mesmerising gift within me....
    And also the inspiration of my dear readers,like you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here