Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday, October 15, 2010

DREAM...


Dream is a land...
where the lamb can run
building all his petrified passion
and dances at the top of Everest ,
swims across the ocean, quenches his thirst.

Dream is a scenic beauty...
what the blind can see,
fights with the sun walking at the midnight,
flowers blossom,and he sails on the chariot of fragrance,
draws an art,pouring all his beloved's elegance.

Dream is a song...
what the deaf can listen and the mute can sing,
seven coloured melody, played with rainbow strings,
all the birds and streams stunned into silence
and the clouds burst out tear in happiness.

Dream is a hope...
it gives a reason to be alive tomorrow,
where I can dissolve all my sorrow,
whether it comes true or becomes a mirage,
I just live with it and enjoy,because,after it I never chase.



{I NEVER CHASE MY DREAMS... I JUST LIVE WITH THEM AND ENJOY}

2 comments:

Comment here